Wieder so ein kleines Mac-Tool, so wie gestern “ForkList”, welches für kurze Zeit kostenlos ist. 🙂
CleanMyDrive 1.0 – Clean and eject external drives (free for limited time).. (Free): “CleanMyDrive lets you maintain your removable drives as easy as never before with CleanMyDrive!
CleanMyDrive cleans up needless service junk generated by Windows or Mac OS (DS_Store, Thumbs.db, Spotlight, hidden trashes and so on). It also helps you to manage your external drives.
- Clean up drives from junk manually or automatically
- Eject all external drives with one click
- Access and eject your drives right from the main menu
- Monitor free space on your drives
- Works with external HDD, flash drives, DMG files and network volumes
How CleanMyDrive helps you in real life:
- Cleans those annoying service files that your media player fails to play
- Erases files from your drives, not just moves them to Trash like Finder
- Removes thumbs.db and other Windows files that bring no value
- Ejects all drives at once correctly when you hurry your Mac into sleep mode
CleanMyDrive – a tiny yet powerful utility to take control over your mounted drives!
- 64-bit processor.
- Mac OS X 10.7 or later.
(Via MacUpdate: Recent Mac OS X.)